Orchids make people happy. This is the consensus of orchid enthusiasts around the world.
As an avid gardener, I have found that orchids relieve stress like none other. They are beautiful and intriguing, and have the mystic and power to draw you to their beauty. Looking after them can contribute to your overall wellness by evoking positive feelings of joy, enthusiasm, and tranquility.
Growing orchids in your home can be extremely satisfying. While they need dedicated care and bloom once or twice a year, it is the journey that leads to their blooming that can contribute to your overall well-being.
So I would like to spread the cheer and enhance this experience through my posts. Follow my blog for tips on culture and care of orchids, interesting facts, projects, hobby and DIY hacks, and learn how to make it one of the most satisfying experiences for you.
Subscribe to the blog for regular updates on orchid culture and care.
- Winter Care for Orchids
- Project#6: Mounting your orchid on cork bark
- Six orchid care tips for the rainy season
- 7 EASY SUMMER CARE TIPS for your orchids
- Spotlight: Tolumnia orchids
- Project#5: Dividing and repotting your overgrown Cattleya orchid
- Project#4: Tidying up your orchid’s root system
- Project#3: Displaying your blooming Tolumnia orchid
- Project#2: Mounting your Tolumnia orchid on wood
- Project#1: Why, when and how to repot your orchids
- 6 Tips to GET YOUR ORCHIDS READY for the blooming season
- How to SAVE YOUR ORCHID from pests and diseases
- Everything you wanted to know about ORGANIC MEDIA FOR GROWING ORCHIDS
- 7 CARE TIPS for NEW GROWTHS on your orchids
- 7 Reasons why orchids can help you beat stress
- 5 Basic Care Tips for your Orchids
- Beginner’s guide to GROWING ORCHIDS
- Nine things you should know before embarking on the orchid hobby
- Orchids and Wellness